Fast Track to Investment Program
Fast track your business to successful investment
Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) in partnership with Deloitte Australia introduces the Fast Track to Investment Program, designed to deliver tailored and high impact services for Queensland businesses to fast track their way to successful investment.
Taking the first steps towards being investment ready can be complex. As Queensland enters the next decade approaching the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games, a vast range of investment opportunities are available for small and medium sized businesses to leverage.
Building on the Investment Readiness workshop series delivered in 2019 and 2021, the Fast Track to Investment Program is a 12-month focussed mentoring and training program designed to shape a new path for businesses and exporters to attract investment and growth opportunities.
What you'll receive:
- Investment mentoring – provision of tailored 1:1 mentoring, training and guidance led by specialist facilitators supporting entrepreneurs and businesses on their journey to becoming investment ready.
- Development of Information Memorandum – supporting the business in preparation of an Information Memorandum that clearly captures the essence of the enterprise and associated investment opportunity.
- Pitch readiness training – facilitation of pitch readiness training to provide insight and guidance on how best to pitch an investment opportunity to target investors.
- Assistance with investment matching – matching with appropriately qualified prospective investors.
Successful applicants will be provided with a Deloitte Program Partner and a TIQ journey mentor for a guided experience with access to mentoring, connections, resources, upskilling and support in attracting investment.
Download the program factsheet
Download the program guidelines
- This program is open to all Queensland businesses and exporters seeking to attract investment in the next 12-18 months.
- To be considered for the program, you must attend a mandatory investment readiness information session (detailed below).
- Applications for the program will open one week after the information sessions are held.
Deloitte will be hosting interactive investment readiness information sessions followed by an application process which will decide successful participation in the Fast Track to Investment Program. Attendance of the sessions is free and open to all Queensland businesses.
Attendance of one of the information sessions is mandatory to be eligible to apply for the Program.
Information session details
Monday 20 March 9:00am – 1:00pm
Deloitte - Level 23, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Tuesday 21 March 9:00am – 1:00pm
Oaks Hotel - 25 Annand Street, Toowoomba
Thursday 23 March 9:00am – 1:00pm
Bolands Centre – 14 Spence Street, Cairns City
Friday 24 March 9:00am – 11:00am
- Following attendance of one of the mandatory investment readiness information sessions, an application will be emailed.
- Apply via the TIQ SmartyGrants application page.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an on-site or virtual interview as part of the application assessment process.
- Successful applicants are required to make a co-contribution of $15,000 (excluding GST) towards the program cost.
|Investment readiness information sessions||20 – 24 March 2023|
|Program applications open||31 March 2023|
|Program applications close||21 April 2023|
|Interviews to be held||15 – 19 May 2023|
|Contracts distributed to successful applicants||22 - 31 May 2023|
|Fast Track to Investment start date||1 June 2023|
Deloitte is the largest professional services provider globally and has a strong Queensland presence with over 119 partners and 1,500 team members in Queensland. Deloitte has deep industry experience in the Queensland private market across small, medium, and emerging enterprises. Deloitte brings a wealth of knowledge across M&A Advisory, Strategy, Accounting, Tax, Design and Innovation. We will bring a growth strategy focussed and design thinking experience to work closely with participants of the Fast Track to Investment Program.