Free trade agreements
Australia gives investors preferential market access through 15 free trade agreements.
As a Queensland-based investor, you can reap the benefits of these agreements, especially in nearby Asian markets.
Our staff can help identify potential opportunities open to you through free trade agreements.
- Australia–New Zealand (ANZCERTA or CER)
- Singapore–Australia (SAFTA)
- Australia–United States (AUSFTA)
- Thailand–Australia (TAFTA)
- Australia–Chile (ACl-FTA)
- ASEAN–Australia-New Zealand (AANZFTA)
- Malaysia–Australia (MAFTA)
- Korea–Australia (KAFTA)
- Japan–Australia (JAEPA)
- China–Australia (ChAFTA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Australia-Hong Kong (A–HKFTA) and associated Investment Agreement (IA)
- Peru–Australia (PAFTA)
- Indonesia–Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA–CEPA)
- Pacific Agreement on Closer Economic Relations (PACER) Plus
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (RCEP)