New to Export Program
Are you taking advantage of the demand for Queensland products worldwide?
Over the last few years Queensland companies have experienced record-breaking export results, with the value of goods and services exports from the state consistently greater than both New South Wales and Victoria combined.
Taking the first steps to export success can be a complicated process which is why Trade and Investment Queensland has introduced the New to Export program.
The program is open to Queensland businesses who haven’t previously exported and caters to a vast scope of business sizes, industries, sectors and regions from across the state.
Successful applicants receive comprehensive and focused mentoring and training in a program designed to enable your business to scale and deliver commercial export success.
The program is an intensive 12-month initiative which guides you through an informed process of evaluation and designing export strategies, while equipping you with the skills you need for successful export outcomes.
In addition, participating businesses are supported with matched grant funding of up to $15,000 to get the export ball rolling.
- $15,000 matched contribution grant for export strategy implementation
- In-person business mentoring and advisory
- Export strategy development
- Ongoing export strategy implementation support
- 8-week export capacity and capability training
- The program is open to Queensland businesses that are new to exporting
- To be considered for the program you must attend a pre-requisite information session
Download the program factsheet for more information on eligibility.
- 11:00 am – 12:30pm Tuesday 7 March, Sunshine Coast
- 11:00 am – 12:30pm Wednesday 8 March, Brisbane
- 11:00 am – 12:30pm Thursday 9 March, Townsville
- 11:00 am – 12:30pm Monday 13 March, Online Session
Be quick! Session registrations close 6 March 2023.
- Once you have attended one of the pre-requisite information sessions an application form will be supplied
Successful applicants will be required to contribute a nominal fee of $1,000 towards the program cost
Download the program guidelines for more information.
|Registration closes for Information Sessions ||6 March |
|Pre-requisite Information Sessions ||7 – 13 March |
|Program applications open ||20 March |
|Program applications close ||3 April (1:00pm) |
|Contracts distributed to successful applicants ||12 May |
|New to Export Program start date ||15 May |